[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
X-INfERNO.com - View topic - Official Point and Laugh at Brace Face!
It is currently June 23rd, 2024, 11:16 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Official Point and Laugh at Brace Face! 
Site Admin

Post Official Point and Laugh at Brace Face! September 6th, 2005, 8:03 pm
Ok so here is the official make fun of Thomas becuase he has braces and no one else does thread!

I'll kick it off with the phrase
"Brace Face!"

now i know you have many many many more so that's why there is a thread on it, bring them on!

Profile WWW
Post Braces jokes!! September 7th, 2005, 12:23 pm
You want jokes? I got jokes!!

Q: Where do killer whales go to get braces?
A: The orca-dontist!

A blonde went to the dentist and the dentist told her she needed braces.

The blonde said, ''Why? I can walk just fine.''

When the dentist explained to her that braces are for her teeth, she said, ''But my teeth don't walk...''

Yo mama's teeth gap so big, she uses a gate for braces.

so thats all i got for now...but just you wait!!!

Head umpa-lumpa

Post  September 8th, 2005, 12:48 am
hahaha those are some of the best ever, NiCK. No worries, Tom... they're not so bad. Just think of them as an extention to your mouth for let's say... a few years? I had mine for 4 1/2- 6 years, and then the retainers for like... 5 or more. It's not so bad, at least you can keep your teeth in when you eat! :D

Profile YIM WWW
Site Admin

Post  September 12th, 2005, 3:52 pm
how about that!!

Profile YIM WWW
Head umpa-lumpa

Post  September 12th, 2005, 4:49 pm
Could always be worse
LOL!

Profile YIM WWW
Site Admin

Post  September 12th, 2005, 5:01 pm

Profile YIM WWW
Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.

Post  September 16th, 2005, 7:02 pm
"Chain Gang"

"Chain Link"

"Metal Mouth"

"Super Brace Face"

BRACE EMOCATIONS!

:-)#) braces and happy

:->#> braces and very happy

:-(#( braces and unhappy

:-<#< very angry about having braces

:-#)….. braces and drooling

;..(#) braces hurt

;..(*#) braces with canker sore!

:-)#}#) braces and headgear

:-<}< not pleased with wearing headgear

<(:-)#}#) braces and high-pull headgear

(:-)=})> facemask

:-)##) metal brackets

:-)}}) ceramic brackets

:-)$$) gold brackets

:-)][) Invisalignâ„¢/invisible braces

:-)}) retainer

:-)=) thumb/tongue habit appliance

: (?) broken wire/bracket

:-)#=#) braces with rubber bands

º :-(#-#) popped off a rubber band

:-(#-#) ºººººº spilled my bag of rubber bands

:-(###)-: braces locked

:-[::] brackets being installed

:-[#] braces being installed

:-X I don't want anyone to see my braces

:-(#J#) using a Water-Pikâ„¢

:-(#q#) brushing braces

:-(#\#) how do you floss these things?

:-(#*#) gum caught in braces

:-(#~#) tongue caught in braces

:-<##) lip caught in braces

:-(#·#) tongue piercing caught in braces

:-[|] braces being removed

:-)|) finished with braces!

What a strange game, the only winning move is not to play.

Site Admin

Post  September 16th, 2005, 11:14 pm

Profile YIM WWW
Post  September 17th, 2005, 1:25 am

Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils.

Post  October 19th, 2005, 11:37 am
JEDI!

Post  October 19th, 2005, 3:55 pm

Demolitions Novice

Post  October 19th, 2005, 6:02 pm
so, cadillac called.

they wanted the front grill of their car back.

i jest, i jest :[ sorry thomas!

Site Admin

Post  October 19th, 2005, 6:45 pm

Profile WWW

Post  October 19th, 2005, 7:34 pm

Post  October 19th, 2005, 8:28 pm

Post  October 19th, 2005, 8:49 pm

Post  October 19th, 2005, 8:54 pm

Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils.

Post  October 19th, 2005, 9:33 pm

75w light bulb

Post  October 19th, 2005, 11:43 pm

Post  October 20th, 2005, 10:13 am