It is currently March 28th, 2024, 10:28 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Summer Plans 
Experianced Animal Trainer

Post Summer Plans May 22nd, 2010, 10:06 pm
Alright mofos. As of right now it looks like I'll be in town from May 28th until June 19th. This could change but at any rate I'll be back for a while. I definately have some stuff I want to do and places I want to go so here's a heads up if anyone wants to join me:

I'm totally down for a group camping at Joshua Tree and the more the better. I can probably make the 29th-30th but it sounds like it might be better to push it to a later weekend. I'm down for this as I'd also like to go to the Mojave and being that far east, I'll probably go straight out there from Jumbo Rock. So if anyone can/wants to join me I'm gonna try to do Amboy, Kelso, and trilobite wilderness. That would mean eating into the week and camping for at least 3 nights. I'd also be down to split these into two trips if enough people want to do both with me.

I'm also way down for the beach, especially Huntington. This is mostly because I want to shoot at Bolsa Chica - about a half hour N of Huntington. If we could stay the night there (Thomas I'm looking to mooch off of you) that'd be awesome cuz then I could shoot Bolsa in the morning. Whatever happens, I'll be out there if anyone wants to join.

We've also gotta either get Jason out here or - road trip to Vegas anyone? Hash house a go go?

Last big thing - anyone want to catch an Angels game? There's one on the 15th and you get a free fedora.

Beyond that we'll douche around as usual! Let me know what the do it is.

Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils.

Post Re: Summer Plans May 23rd, 2010, 7:26 am
i am down for the angels game and beaches and vegas, and especially douching around

Hungry like a wolf

Post Re: Summer Plans May 24th, 2010, 6:04 am
I'll be in Vegas June 3rd - June 7th

75w light bulb

Post Re: Summer Plans May 26th, 2010, 8:14 pm
Baseball! I am down for the angels game. And probably also for weekend stuff so let me know the plans.

Also, for beach stuff people could stay at my place. Thomas's would be way better but mine would work, it's probably about 30 minutes from Bolsa Chica.

Hungry like a wolf

Post Re: Summer Plans May 27th, 2010, 6:36 am
Ian are you going back to Texas on the 19th? I'll be moving out to California in the middle of June and am planning on driving from Philadelphia to San Francisco beginning June 15th-ish. Still trying to iron out the details but I'll likely be in California sometime at the end of June.

Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.

Post Re: Summer Plans May 27th, 2010, 2:20 pm
Zomg, hi Ian!

What a strange game, the only winning move is not to play.