[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
X-INfERNO.com - View topic - Files with .rep
It is currently April 16th, 2024, 1:59 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Files with .rep 
Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.

Post Re: Files with .rep March 5th, 2010, 5:38 pm
The extension sc2replay is not allowed.

Boo!

What a strange game, the only winning move is not to play.

Site Admin

Post Re: Files with .rep March 5th, 2010, 10:35 pm
You're good to go!

Profile WWW

Post Re: Files with .rep March 7th, 2010, 12:28 pm
I don't need no teammate!

Attachments:
File comment: My teammate left 1 minute in!
NoTeammate.SC2Replay [103.25 KiB]
Downloaded 916 times

Post Re: Files with .rep March 7th, 2010, 2:32 pm
THOR IS HERE!

I should probably build more to make "Mass thors" but I thought this set up went pretty well.

Attachments:
File comment: With mass thors, how could I lose?!
2v2 Thor is here.SC2Replay [236.99 KiB]
Downloaded 961 times

Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils.

Post Re: Files with .rep March 7th, 2010, 3:56 pm
how do i watch these replays?

Demolitions Novice

Post Re: Files with .rep March 7th, 2010, 7:13 pm

Post Re: Files with .rep March 8th, 2010, 2:41 am
cox

Demolitions Novice

Post Re: Files with .rep March 8th, 2010, 11:44 am
indeed.

Demolitions Novice

Post Re: Files with .rep March 12th, 2010, 3:58 am
rockin the protoss!

Attachments:
File comment: this guy caught me with my pants down, but then when i pulled them up he wouldn't gg!
jaeschue v november.SC2Replay [243.65 KiB]
Downloaded 955 times
File comment: caught this guy going for a fast expand
jaeschu v eloh.SC2Replay [61.62 KiB]
Downloaded 927 times

Post Re: Files with .rep March 13th, 2010, 6:46 pm

100w light bulb

Post Re: Files with .rep March 25th, 2010, 10:48 pm
Watch me suck up to and then get my butt handed to me by JessicaJung, one of the top ranked players in the US right now! It was cool to get a chance to play him, but it was also my last Qualifying match after the wipe!

I feel this replay is mostly worth watching to see what he does with sentries. As far as I know, sentries can very slightly out-range roaches, so when he saw my units he created 3 or so force fields right in front of me so it messed up my unit pathing and also split me up some. I had never seen that done before, it was awesome!

File comment: Hey, at least I tried!
SmeltyVsJessicaJung.SC2Replay [57.42 KiB]
Downloaded 920 times

Post Re: Files with .rep April 7th, 2010, 11:03 am
I finally did my 1v1 placement games today. 4-1 total, played as zerg everytime. I believe my match up was 3 protoss, 1 zerg, 1 terran. 6 pooled every game, the one game I lost he managed to survive and I couldn't overpower him, game went on for awhile but I lost hope after my expansion died. I shoulda flipped hydralisks probably (or made more drones). I was starved for minerals, but rockin' the gas.

Oh, also I placed like 50th in gold division with that record.

Attachments:
File comment: 6 pool!
FailedZergRush.SC2Replay [177.87 KiB]
Downloaded 948 times

100w light bulb

Post Re: Files with .rep April 9th, 2010, 12:22 am
Haha I love the 6 pool so so much, it's so unexpected and some people become filled with rage when attacked by it, it's amazing!

Post Re: Files with .rep April 14th, 2010, 6:14 pm
Me and Thomas did 5 qualifying matches earlier and went 4-1. Pretty good day for us!

I only uploaded the losing battle, since it was a battle of epic porportions. The other games were good too!

Attachments:
File comment: The final battle was HUGE. Too bad we lost
ThomasBigBattle.SC2Replay [220.81 KiB]
Downloaded 908 times

Post Re: Files with .rep April 27th, 2010, 10:23 pm
I'm going to go watch this and hope it's the right file, it looks like they changed the way replays are saved with the last patch.

I've been doing pretty good as Terran lately, I think my biggest issue right now is playing against other Terrans since it seems to be such a rare occurance.

I've been doing 2v2 so obviously my strategies change depending the combination of people you fight but i've been trying:

Zerg - Hellions --> Banshees. Most zerg seem to rush early on with zerglings, I've seen a couple zerg who never really tech past it. If you're good on micro'ing hellions it seems to work out well.

Terran - Marauders. Most terran seem to be using repears in all situations, which is good. If you can get marauders with concussive shot out early enough it seems like a pretty good counter, but repears are still pretty fast.

Protoss - Repears --> Marauders / Medivacs. If I get my repears out early enough, I can slow them down and hopefully stop them from ever getting past stalkers. I've had games where repears alone win it. Marauders normally just come in for clean up.

Attachments:
File comment: Pretty decent game!
Arid Wastes (8).SC2Replay [52.15 KiB]
Downloaded 950 times

Post Re: Files with .rep May 26th, 2010, 7:33 pm
my first victory! planetary fortress attack. very short film. enjoy!

Attachments:
fortress win.SC2Replay [33.71 KiB]
Downloaded 911 times