[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
X-INfERNO.com - View topic - Mark Your Calendars
It is currently April 16th, 2024, 7:29 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Mark Your Calendars 
Aspiring Villager

Post Mark Your Calendars April 12th, 2010, 2:11 pm
I know how all of you have real jobs and like to plan ahead so i'm giving you all plenty of notice for when I am heading down south! Yay!

I will heading down April 22 with Chris (my boyfriend) and Lindsay Harte. The plan, tentatively, is to go to Color Me Mine on Friday and then Sunday morning the beach. We have a wedding to attend on Saturday. However, we can always hang out at night too!

The next time I will be down south is for the Hot Dog champagne party! Yay! I believe Nick is our chef again this year and everyone is invited! May 15th is the day... feel free to come anytime after 12 o'clock.
Chris and I head to Peru the following Monday (May17th), so be sure to stop into the party before I go so we can catch up on stuff!

Miss you all! Hope to see you in the near future!

Hungry like a wolf

Post Re: Mark Your Calendars April 12th, 2010, 6:53 pm
I love that Color Me Mine is the plan. Sadly I don't think I'll be in the Golden State until after I defend my dissertation.

When will you be back from Peru?

Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils.

Post Re: Mark Your Calendars April 12th, 2010, 8:15 pm
i can go to all of that! and drive myself!!!!!!

Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.

Post Re: Mark Your Calendars April 13th, 2010, 8:25 am
Beth, thank you SO much for the heads up. I would LOVE to see you in April and May!

I would really like to go to the beach that Sunday in April. So count me in on that, tentatively. Also, I will definitely be at the Hot Dog Champagne party. Heather and I are running a 5k in San Diego that day but we'll make sure to be back in time for the party. We can't miss this!

And Eric, I am so happy that the car stuff worked out! Yay having wheels. This means you can go to guys night regularly and hang out with peeps!

60w light bulb

Post Re: Mark Your Calendars April 13th, 2010, 9:50 am
Oohh...I can't wait to sink my toes in the sand! Count me in for the Beach and for your annual Hot Dogs and Champagne Party. Peru the next day?!?! You are AMAZING Beth, our little trekker off to see more of the world! Can't wait to hang out with you.

60w light bulb

Post Re: Mark Your Calendars April 13th, 2010, 10:08 am
That's great, thanks for the heads up. I can't wait to see you.

Post Re: Mark Your Calendars April 13th, 2010, 11:38 am
Color me mine is awesome, I encourage people to go! I don't think I'll be making it back to California in April though but has fun people!

What a strange game, the only winning move is not to play.

Aspiring Villager

Post Re: Mark Your Calendars April 13th, 2010, 4:57 pm
Steven: I will be back from Peru June 1st and then the plan is to travel up to Tahoe to live for the summer. Still no word on where Chris and I will end up in the fall but we're leaning towards Fullerton. Disneyland would be that much closer! haha

Megan and Behtany: yay for the beach! I really hope the weather agrees with that plan.

Eric: Nice to hear you got yourself some transportation. Is it a flying pirate boat Peter Pan!? haha

Nicole: why have you not responded? Come to Riverside and hang out!

Jason: You're not going to make it out to free hot dogs? Who have you become? Apparently we really need to catch up on getting to know each other again, so you should really try to come to the beautiful state of CA!

Take care everyone else!

75w light bulb

Post Re: Mark Your Calendars April 13th, 2010, 6:06 pm
Yay!
What time on friday will the color me mine be happening? If it's early then I will be ditching my class. Because I'm a rebel.

And hotdog champagne party! I will be there because it's awesome. And also because I consider it to be my birthday party. So thank you in advance to your family for throwing me such an awesome birthday party every year.

"flying pirate boat" reminded me that the Red Bull flugtag is in Long Beach in August. Mark your calenders

Site Admin

Post Re: Mark Your Calendars April 13th, 2010, 9:32 pm

Profile WWW
75w light bulb

Post Re: Mark Your Calendars April 14th, 2010, 8:05 am
haha! Oh man. I can't stop laughing.

Demolitions Novice

Post Re: Mark Your Calendars April 14th, 2010, 8:28 am
stephen must have used one of those giant pencils to write that giant dissertation.

Hungry like a wolf

Post Re: Mark Your Calendars April 14th, 2010, 1:17 pm
HAHAHA! Oh man this is awesome Thomas, it's going up in my office

60w light bulb

Post Re: Mark Your Calendars April 14th, 2010, 1:41 pm
Yay beach! I'll try my best to get there.
Beth, I'm glad you are coming before May! You are so lucky to live in Tahoe for the summer and I can't wait to meet Chris!

60w light bulb

Post Re: Mark Your Calendars April 14th, 2010, 1:42 pm
Once again...you guys are all AWESOME! Thomas, I'm laughing so hard I'm crying.

Aspiring Villager

Post Re: Mark Your Calendars April 19th, 2010, 3:38 pm
To update everyone on the plan. Friday is going to be FUN!

I have a hair appointment at 9:15 which means we will probably be doing color me mine at 10:30 or so and then break for lunch at Jammin Bread.
I was thinking we could maybe also go swimming at Lindsay's after painting. I'm not really sure how long color me mine will take so the plan after that is in the air. Though I do know that I am going to be heading to Olivia's for dinner.

Mostly my time is planned around eating out at all my favorite places. haha.

Hope you all can meet up for some fun.

Good Stephen on battling the dissertation! I will visit you in SF for sure!

Post Re: Mark Your Calendars April 22nd, 2010, 9:00 am
Hey Beth and everyone. How long are you planning on staying at the beach? Do you think that we could make it a bonfire at the beach too? I won't be able to come until mid to late afternoon but I thought a bonfire would be fun to add in there anyway. What does everyone think?

75w light bulb

Post Re: Mark Your Calendars April 22nd, 2010, 1:34 pm
I really like the bonfire idea. I have plans to go to an Angels game sunday afternoon so I won't make the beach day but I could go to a bonfire night.

60w light bulb

Post Re: Mark Your Calendars April 22nd, 2010, 2:40 pm
I also like the idea of a bonfire. I was thinking that we could do and afternoon/evening at the beach. My weekends are getting so jam-packed these days, and that would work best for me. Anyone else that wants to leave in the afternoon...I am willing to drive and carpool with them!

Post Re: Mark Your Calendars April 22nd, 2010, 2:44 pm
I won't be free till 4 pm but I would also be willing to drive/carpool.