[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
X-INfERNO.com - View topic - I got a job!
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 1:00 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

I got a job! 
Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.

Post I got a job! December 22nd, 2008, 5:28 pm
I just got a job! I'm in shock actually. This is the best Christmas present EVER!

I will be working in the newest Mona Vie Distribution Center in Ontario as their Full Time Administrative Assistant.

I'm so excited!

Site Admin

Post Re: I got a job! December 22nd, 2008, 7:06 pm
wowowowow

how did you find that one?!?!

i think we need a story!

:)

Profile YIM WWW
Demolitions Novice

Post Re: I got a job! December 22nd, 2008, 7:57 pm
good job! i just asked thomas about this today, and we both were hoping for it!

Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.

Post Re: I got a job! December 22nd, 2008, 11:06 pm
Thanks Corey and everyone!

I was called on Tuesday by a temp agency that found my resume on monster.com. They had a job they wanted to set me up with right away. I went in on Wednesday and took some tests and signed up with them. They sent out my resume and test results that afternoon. Then Thursday I got an interview for that afternoon. Interview went great. I was nervous, as always. My interviewer said I was a great fit, but that he had to decide between 3 great people. I kind of figured that I didn't get it, because it's been a long time of job searching and lots of interviews. I knew that they were going to decide this week, but I didn't think it would be this early. I got the call from the temp agency at almost 5 pm, and they said that I got the job. I was SO surprised and excited. After I hung up the phone, I burst into tears. Not just little tears, but like blubbering crazy tears. I'm still in shock. I had started believing that I would never get a job. Thankfully that's not the case.

I start on the 5th and I'm working full time, 9-6 for awhile and then 8-5. Yay job!