[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
X-INfERNO.com - View topic - [Forum Game] Would you rather?
It is currently April 19th, 2024, 1:22 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

[Forum Game] Would you rather? 
Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.

Post [Forum Game] Would you rather? April 23rd, 2008, 11:41 am
So here's how it works. The person above you posts a question stated as "Would you rather do X or do Y?", The next poster must answer the question in a simple answer, and then come up with a would you rather question for the next person.

I'll start you out with something simple:
Would you rather eat pizza or hamburgers/cheeseburgers?

What a strange game, the only winning move is not to play.

100w light bulb

Post  April 23rd, 2008, 12:41 pm
Although both are amazing, I just gotta go with pizza, it's just so delicious!!

Here's mine:

Would you rather have the ability to not breathe anymore OR have the ability to fall asleep instantly whenever you wanted for any amount of time that you choose before you fall asleep?

Think of the possibilities for both!

Post  April 23rd, 2008, 9:06 pm
I can't believe nobody has answered this one yet, it's so good! I think I'm gonna have to go with the ability to not breathe anymore. I'd be like aquaman!

Question: Would you rather go to Carl's Jr. or Jack in the Box?

75w light bulb

Post  April 23rd, 2008, 11:05 pm
dang Jason, you must be hungry.
I would say Jack in the box for a hamburger or Carls for a chicken type thing.

Would you rather travel back in time to talk to your past self or travel forward in time to talk to your future self? (you don't have to worry about any crazy time travel consequences like in Back to the Future where you somehow make yourself not exist or anything bad like that.)

Post  April 25th, 2008, 9:16 am
I think I'd choose past self, I'd bring presents!

Would you rather have X-ray vision (the good kind where you choose what you get to look through) or invisibility (the kind where you have to take off your clothes, or people see floating clothes).

I know, there's alot of wierd limitations on this one, but I think the invisibility where you have to take your clothes off is funny, it limits what you can do with it.

100w light bulb

Post  April 25th, 2008, 10:49 am
Invisibility for sure, I don't like clothes anyways!

Would you rather lose an arm or a leg?

Post  May 2nd, 2008, 12:49 pm
I think if I got to choose left or right, I'd probably say arm. I think my left arm helps alot but if I had to manage through life with only my right it'd be doable. Plus then I could still walk around without a problem.

If I didn't get to choose, I'd probably say leg. Losing my right arm would be a huge deal and granted I would then train myself to be left handed, I think it'd be a HUUUUUGE pain in the butt.

Would you rather be locked in your car (for 10 minutes) with a pissed off snake or a hungry tiger?

75w light bulb

Post  May 2nd, 2008, 9:35 pm
I'd say pissed of snake. With a hungry tiger it's a sure thing that your gonna be mauled to death but with a snake there's a chance that its not poisonous so your fine and even if it was poisonous I think it would be easier to dodge than a tiger.

Would you rather have a room in your house where the entire floor is a trampoline and the walls are padded or a room in your house where the American Gladiator Assault course is setup? (there'd be exra Nerf guns so you could just run around and have a gigantic Nerf war if you wanted)

Lately in class when I'm bored I've been thinking about my ultimate billionaire home, both of these rooms are included in it among other things.

Post  May 4th, 2008, 10:04 pm
Everytime I buy a lotto ticket I like to day dream about what I would do if I won. And then I don't win =(

I'd have to go with the gladiator course, it'd just be too awesome to pass up. And based somewhat off the house-idea:

Would you rather have a house which has grass floors or sand floors?

It'd be crazy, it'd be like you're outside but you're not!

100w light bulb

Post  May 5th, 2008, 3:21 am
Hmmm, this is a hard one, I mean grass is itchy and bugs can get all up in there but it's more vibrant and less scratch-prone if you trip and fall randomly (which is one of my personal daily activities)

hmmm, I think i'll go with grass, it would be more work but it would be worth it!

Would you rather have to only wear pants OR shorts for the rest of your life?

75w light bulb

Post  May 5th, 2008, 5:03 pm
I would go with pants. It would suck for when you go swimming or go to the beach, but to me pants just seem like a more practical choice. Plus I hate being cold and don't mind being hot at all.

Would you rather live in a desert or a rainforest?

Post  May 6th, 2008, 11:24 pm

Site Admin

Post  May 7th, 2008, 9:39 am

Profile WWW

Post  May 7th, 2008, 2:48 pm

Site Admin

Post  May 7th, 2008, 8:16 pm
*Legally binding 'Would you Rather'*

Would you rather hang out with Thomas on his birthday, or go to school?
:wink:

Profile WWW
Site Admin

Post  May 8th, 2008, 5:20 pm
Not it!

Profile YIM WWW

Post  May 8th, 2008, 11:40 pm
I would rather hang out with Thomas, but school sucks and I wanna do decent this semester. I'd say "At least my midterms are over" but they just keep going and going.

Plus HEY! Patrick posted, that means now he has to play too.

Would you rather be Iron Man or Bat Man?

Both rich beyond belief and able to save the world in a jiffy!

Experianced Animal Trainer

Post  May 19th, 2008, 12:11 am
I would be IronMan cuz then my #$%@^ would be IRON! If I was batman, my #$%@^ would just be ....... a bat.

Would you rather: Have a graduation/summer pool party when I get down to riverside (and probably get lickety splits slapped by my dad), or go out to dinner as a huge group? (you can answer both) - OR - line all the people who graduated this year up against a wall and throw stuff at our asses?

75w light bulb

Post  May 27th, 2008, 8:14 pm
I would rather line up all the people who graduated this year and throw stuff at their asses. I say this because I bet we will probably all go out to dinner and have a pool party this summer anyways but its less likely that we would spontaneously line you guys up and throw stuff at your asses.

Would you rather be forced to watch the original three Star Wars movies repeatedly for 24 hours or be forced to watch all four Indiana Jones movies repeatedly for 24 hours?

Post  May 27th, 2008, 10:54 pm
I think I would say all three Star Wars Movies. I still have that little kid stuck in my head yelling "LOOK OUT DR. JONES", if I had to watch those for 24 hours straight, I'd have him stuck in my head for at least a month "NO DR. JONES, NO!!!!".

Would you rather be famous for a really bad movie or star in a really awesome movie but nobody could ever remember your name?