It is currently March 28th, 2024, 5:41 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

New Blog! Stephen's Fitness Center! Everyone is invited! 
Hungry like a wolf

Post New Blog! Stephen's Fitness Center! Everyone is invited! May 4th, 2009, 3:50 am
Hey all! For some of you myspacers you'll be aware that we had a little workout club on myspace where we posted both questions/discussions about health and fitness as well as daily updates on what we did that day (I.e., I ran 2 miles today, it was awesome or I ran 10 miles today, busted my knee and it sucked). Well Patrick set me up a little blog on here that's unique in that anyone can create posts and I think we should post these kinda updates over here. The blog can serve two purposes (1) to post what you did fitness wise to get motivation and encouragement on all your fitness related pursuits. Run 2 miles? Great post it. Do 30 minutes of Yoga? Righteous, make a post. I'd like to start a thread each day (i.e., May 4th, 2009) and have people just post their various activities. Like I said though anyone can create a post so if you beat me to it. Go ahead and post yourself. Another thing is we can discuss fitness related stuff. Like I wanna train for a triathlon, how do I do that? or is Hatha Yoga cool or should I do another type of Yoga? Anyways, hope to see some activity around the blog.
Stay healthy!