[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
X-INfERNO.com - View topic - Certified Pirate
It is currently April 25th, 2024, 7:17 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Certified Pirate 

what you thinik?
yes 33%  33%  [ 1 ]
no 33%  33%  [ 1 ]
hellz yea 33%  33%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 3

Certified Pirate 
Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils.

Post Certified Pirate November 8th, 2005, 9:08 pm
ok, so my friend was telling me that there is this website or something that tells you how to become a certified pirate. some of the criteria to become a pirate is like sailing of the seven seas and having a pirate name etc... i know johnny depp is one and i think a couple other people are too. but this made me think

ok, i was thinking why dont i create a cruise line that make people into certified pirates! you would sail one or more of the seven seas! you would be tought how to swab the decks and talk like a pirate and do all things piratie! you would even be givin a pirate name! and instead of being lathed, you get eye patched! actually poking of the eye or just the patch alone with non eye pokage, which ever you prefer!

so what do you think? an actual cruise that make you into a pirate! how cool huh! my friend said it was dumb and it wouldnt work, but i think it sooooo would, people love pirates! why cant you become one, meeting this criteria that i cant seem to find! but ill just hear more about it and make some up on my own!

i will be the captain since i created pirate cruise inc. whoooooooo wants to be me first mate! argh!

Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.

Post  November 9th, 2005, 1:30 am

What a strange game, the only winning move is not to play.

Post  November 9th, 2005, 1:40 am

75w light bulb

Post  November 9th, 2005, 6:56 pm
That is an awesome idea.

But I think instead of stealing from our customers, we should get them to attack other cruise ships with us and steal all the other cruise ppl's stuff. That would be more pirate like.

And the pirate registration isn't free, so I will create my own certified pirate program myself. Mine will be better. YAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!

Post  November 9th, 2005, 9:54 pm
im being undercut! argh! you know what i must do! pillage! argh!pillage! ya-har-har-har-har-hargh!

Site Admin

Post  November 10th, 2005, 1:20 pm
Lol i think pirate school sounds awesome, as for a cruize line, maybe like a one day thing.

But Yahaaaarrrrrrr matey for being a pirate!

Profile WWW
Site Admin

Post  November 11th, 2005, 9:01 pm
sweeeeet....... it sounds like the cruse line thing might take more than a day. and we will need a crazy huge hide out to store all our booty....

...booty =P

Profile YIM WWW

Post  November 11th, 2005, 11:16 pm
who the I like fluffy things said NO! ill kill them, take thier bootie, and pillage there property!

Post  November 12th, 2005, 1:29 am
You don't wanna take their booty. You gotta caress the booty!

75w light bulb

Post  November 12th, 2005, 1:33 am
yea, who the hell said no?! If you said no then you are not a member of the pirate crew. You are a mutinous scaliwag and will be forced to walk the plank... in shark filled waters. Or no, even better we will maroon you on island... full of land sharks and they will chase you around everywhere and you'll try to swim away but that won't work cause there will be water sharks in the water too. And that won't be fun.

Post  November 12th, 2005, 4:42 pm
then we will shoot shark rockets at them!!!!