[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
X-INfERNO.com - View topic - I am a rock super star....
It is currently April 19th, 2024, 1:20 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

I am a rock super star.... 
Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.

Post I am a rock super star.... November 7th, 2005, 9:15 pm
....actually more like a Guitar Hero, ask Nick or Steve cuz they know I got the skillz!

What a strange game, the only winning move is not to play.

Site Admin

Post  November 8th, 2005, 1:38 pm
lol nice, I gotta see this guitar action. Jason! Super Saga 2!!!!!! Lol im so excited, you should play the first one. The new one is for DS so im sure it's going to be zanny fun and use crazy DS features. Man it's going to be cool. And KartDS is out next week too! Man i love the comming holiday season. anyways see ya!

Profile WWW
100w light bulb

Post  November 8th, 2005, 4:25 pm
thomas! go in the shop and go upstairs ;)

Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils.

Post  November 8th, 2005, 9:02 pm
hey! guitarness what is this? i wanna know!

Post  November 9th, 2005, 1:25 am
Guitar Hero, it's a new game that just released. You may remember it from the arcade as Guitar Freaks (you may also have never heard of it). The basis of the game is you grab your controller, which happens to be a guitar, and you play popular songs. It's very similar to DDR, but in this game I actually stand a chance against Steve, infact I'm going to melt his face with a wicked guitar solo.

I think one of the best parts of the game has to be the multiplayer where you square off against your friends in a contest of face melting proportions. The way multiplayers works is theres different parts. Normally one person will play a little bit then the other person plays the next part followed by both people playing at the same time. It's a really cool game!

100w light bulb

Post  November 9th, 2005, 7:09 am
it is really cool, now UPS needs to GIMME! But yeah the 2 player will be great we'll turn it up loud AND GO CRAZY!!!!! SO GREASY!!!

Post  November 9th, 2005, 11:28 am
i heard of this game, it looks pretty freakin stylish! we gotsta plays it sometime!

75w light bulb

Post  November 9th, 2005, 6:46 pm
multiplayer would be llike Dueling Banjos!!!

They should make a game called Banjo Hero. Then I would kick ass cause I play air banjo all the time.

Post  November 9th, 2005, 9:53 pm
so cool, we should have the drum arcade, then guitar arcade, the bass arcade and make an all arcade band! too cool!

75w light bulb

Post  November 12th, 2005, 1:49 am
I'm a Guitar Hero too!!! And it is freakin AWESOME!!!

Post  November 12th, 2005, 9:28 am
Me too! Nico, you and I rock together. We are the cool of the cool! Yay Guitar Hero!

100w light bulb

Post  November 12th, 2005, 12:32 pm

FULL SCALE RIOT

Post  November 12th, 2005, 4:44 pm
crazy! i bet when i play im gunna devistate the country! i wann aplay, it seems crazy!

Post  November 12th, 2005, 7:01 pm
It is crazy, crazy fun! You would rock the country, the world, the universe!

Post  November 12th, 2005, 8:29 pm
lets sure hope so!

Post  November 13th, 2005, 3:31 am
Full scale Riot is pretty good. All I do is have loud parties and music.

Post  November 13th, 2005, 3:47 am
I was also very bored so I started looking up random laws.

Under EDUCATION CODE SECTION 17527-17535, if a school board votes it can rent out any un-used classrooms to educational agencies....as such we shall make our own educational agency which teaches students to play Guitar Heroes and we shall form a "School of Rock".

Site Admin

Post  November 13th, 2005, 5:38 pm

Profile YIM WWW

Post  November 13th, 2005, 10:17 pm