[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
X-INfERNO.com - View topic - It's Christmas time, Again...
It is currently April 19th, 2024, 2:44 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

It's Christmas time, Again... 
Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.

Post It's Christmas time, Again... December 12th, 2006, 4:46 pm
Copied from my MySpace bulletin for those of you who don't have MySpace or choose not to read bulletins (but my bulletins are always so good!)

No I'm not going to break out into song, but since it is Christmas time I figured I would make this bulletin and see if people actually respond. I'm just trying to get a grasp of what people want for Christmas, or at the very least what kind of cookies they want so I can bake you a delicious present!

1) Who is you is?

Assuming you're on my myspace I would hope I know the answer, but still a good question to ask.

2) Favorite Cookie?

So I know what to bake you, DUH!

3) Do I know where you live? If not why not?

So I know where to drop off said cookies, DUH!

4) Do I have your phone number? If not why not?

So I can call you if you're a hot girl, DUH? =)

5) What do you want for Christmas / Chanukah?

Because I need to know what to find people, I have idea for some people and this year I probably won't go all out for alot of people but I would like to find something that everyone will appreciate.

6) Do you like me? Yes / No / Maybe.

No good bulletin is complete without question 6!

Also filling out this bulletin is in no way a guarantee for cookies, as I got very lazy last year, but I will try my best!

To fill this out either post here or E-mail me at JazonS@Gmail.com! Thanks buddiez

What a strange game, the only winning move is not to play.

Site Admin

Post  December 13th, 2006, 9:48 am
1. MrBurritoMan and no I'm not on MySpace

DUH!!

2. Snicker doodles BurritoMan Style (Extra Large and Extra chewy, and get your mind outta the gutter)

3. you should

4. you should

5. a wii (i realize that this gift might not be practical for any of us to be giving to each other but you asked! cookies will be fine.)

6. oh definitely yes!

make sure you fill this out your self. after all if you make me cookies i will want to make you cookies. Cheers!

-MrBurritoMan

Profile YIM WWW
Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.

Post  December 13th, 2006, 3:38 pm
Dude, I love all cookies equally man because I do not descriminate against the people of Cookieville, USA. But snickerdoodles are quite delicious, now I just need to figure out how to make some!

What a strange game, the only winning move is not to play.

Site Admin

Post YOU GUYS ARE TE AWESOMEZORSZOMGROTFL December 27th, 2006, 1:59 pm
i thought the cookies were cool enough but then Steve hands me a present and i was like WOOOOOOOOOOW and it was a dart board!!! i love darts!!! i haven't played in soo long (the real one not on the wii :wink:). you guys ROCK!! i would have let you in however it was kinda late and most everyone in my house was asleep :(. i hung it in my room and now i can throw darts whenever i want!!!! oh and the cookies were really good jason. MERRY CHRISTMAKWANZAHANUKKAH!!

so now you guys have to share what you got! did you get what you wanted/expected/needed? i got my wii so I'm happy. the world could end at new years and i would be happy...well...not entirely because i wouldn't get to play my wii anymore....hmm bad idea. anyhow, cheers!

-MrBurritoMan

Profile YIM WWW
Site Admin

Post  January 2nd, 2007, 11:25 am
PS3 BABY!!!!!!

Profile WWW
Site Admin

Post  January 2nd, 2007, 1:11 pm
i just read on some very reputable news sites that the many customers owning a PS3 are actually looking to trade it for a wii some of them even willing to take a loss. you are lucky that you didn't have to wait in line to get yours. we will have to see what it can do...... :twisted:

Profile YIM WWW
Site Admin

Post  January 3rd, 2007, 2:25 pm
The wii is definitly more fun and i would not have bought a ps3 but now that i have both i dont even have to think about it! gwahaha. Downloading PS3 demos is sweet though!!

Profile WWW
Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils.

Post  January 4th, 2007, 8:18 am
wow, i havent been on here in days! maining because i forgot my pass word and had to re-get it again! gersh! i do miss this place!

WELL OH YEA I HAVE A PS2! AND IT HAS A HARD DRIVE IN IT! so i can steal games and rip them on the hard drive and play em! plus i dont have to wait long for load times! so yea beat that u next generation gamers with your wireles EVERYTHING and better graphics and id better stuff. but i dont have to pay full price for my games, i only have to rent them! so yea IM COOOL TOOO!

PS- AND YEAH!

Site Admin

Post  January 4th, 2007, 11:43 am
Lol, YEA! Eric's back! Yea there are no games for the Ps3 yet... so that's something youve got me on...

Profile WWW