It is currently March 28th, 2024, 11:51 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Help on making/using a picture sharing site 
Experianced Animal Trainer

Post Help on making/using a picture sharing site October 15th, 2010, 8:07 pm
Anyone know of a free photo site that lets multiple people post to it? I'm trying to put one together for the class I'm TAing - we go on field trips, take photos of cool bugs, etc. and the students wanted to get all my pictures. What I had done in the past was just send them a link to a public Picasa album I made. But at least one of my students this year wanted to know if there was a way that they and other students could post their own photos to an album that the whole group could see. I thought I'd ask and see if anyone has any ideas. I have a Flickr account and I guess I could make a group that they could all join? Can they do that with Picasa? I'm not overly worried about upload size but if lots of people post lots of pictures it could get out of hand. The only thing I could really think of was a Flickr group (or maybe a facebook group). If there isn't an easier way to do this why don't we invent it and make millions! And then make a movie about it!

Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.

Post Re: Help on making/using a picture sharing site October 21st, 2010, 5:54 pm
I use Photobucket. Chantal has an account where she can set up guess access (you have a guest password) but last we tried I could only view pictures, not download or upload as a guest. Things may have changed though.

Wouldn't it be easiest to just make an account on a random website you like such as "IanWrightClass" and give everyone the password to it so they can all view and update pictures. Only issue I see with that is someone uploading nude P's. Damn those nude P's.

What a strange game, the only winning move is not to play.