[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
X-INfERNO.com - View topic - Fourth of July Ideas
It is currently April 16th, 2024, 12:08 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Fourth of July Ideas 
Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.

Post Fourth of July Ideas June 20th, 2010, 5:02 pm
Hey friends,

Just realized that 4th of July is in 2 weeks! Yeah, only two weeks. So we need to start coming up with ideas.

Thomas and I brainstormed and came up with one:

If Nicole and her family are okay with it, we would have a pool party bbq at her house. They are just so fun and I expect that it will be even hotter by then. We'll play in the pool all day, bbq burgers and eat ice cream or whatever. Then we can head to the RCC parking structure where we went a couple of years ago. It's a perfect view of Mt Ru and no one else is there. We can bring skateboards and cards and soccer balls and play until the fireworks start. What do you think?

Anyone else have any ideas?

60w light bulb

Post Re: Fourth of July Ideas June 20th, 2010, 10:16 pm
Sounds like a pretty great idea to me!

60w light bulb

Post Re: Fourth of July Ideas June 21st, 2010, 10:09 am
I like it! I also like that you called it mt. ru. haha I'm so using that from now on!

75w light bulb

Post Re: Fourth of July Ideas June 21st, 2010, 2:36 pm
Pool party bbq at my house would be fine. I like the plan.

Post Re: Fourth of July Ideas July 2nd, 2010, 2:49 pm
I'm bumping this up so everyone is reminded of 4th of July plans!

Nicos house about noonish, maybe one. Bring snacks and meat. Then afterwards we'll go watch fireworks. Yay

60w light bulb

Post Re: Fourth of July Ideas July 2nd, 2010, 3:06 pm
I planning on making so freshing cool drinks. Can't wait.

Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils.

Post Re: Fourth of July Ideas July 2nd, 2010, 11:24 pm
i got hot links and bbq sauce! should i bring booze?

75w light bulb

Post Re: Fourth of July Ideas July 3rd, 2010, 4:20 pm
booze is fine. bring it!

Post Re: Fourth of July Ideas July 3rd, 2010, 7:03 pm
Thomas, Nick, Heather and I won't be there until about 1pm, after church.

But I am so looking forward to this! So fun!

Thanks again Nicole for hosting.

60w light bulb

Post Re: Fourth of July Ideas July 3rd, 2010, 8:50 pm
It's gonna be the best 4th of July... EVER!!!!!

Post Re: Fourth of July Ideas July 3rd, 2010, 11:24 pm
mojitos for everyone!

60w light bulb

Post Re: Fourth of July Ideas July 4th, 2010, 10:56 am
Steve and I will be there right after we go get some meat! See you all in about an hour!!

Experianced Animal Trainer

Post Re: Fourth of July Ideas July 6th, 2010, 7:31 pm

News 8 Austin put some of my 4th photos on their website! Should I ask them for a paycheck?

Where's all of ya'lls photos?

Post Re: Fourth of July Ideas July 6th, 2010, 7:33 pm
Mine are #5-16

Hungry like a wolf

Post Re: Fourth of July Ideas July 6th, 2010, 7:40 pm
Awesome photos Ian, you're a regular Peter Parker. I would totally demand payment if I were you!

Post Re: Fourth of July Ideas July 7th, 2010, 6:37 am
did you submit or they just found em and took them?

Post Re: Fourth of July Ideas July 7th, 2010, 8:55 am
I submitted them. I just emailed them a batch and they posted them all. I told them to pick their favorites and use them however they please but they put them all up and the caption they gave them was my emails subject line. Pretty sure some guy looked at them for like 2 seconds and just posted them. So I'm pretty sure I could have sent them pictures of anything - should have slipped a middle finger in there somewhere.

Site Admin

Post Re: Fourth of July Ideas July 7th, 2010, 9:17 am
Lol. That's still awesome though! Good work!

Profile WWW
60w light bulb

Post Re: Fourth of July Ideas July 7th, 2010, 10:51 am
YAY Ian! Your pictures are way better then that dumb dog and the hairy toes! E-mail them and say this time they're free, but next time I want some cash money!

Post Re: Fourth of July Ideas July 8th, 2010, 6:05 am
put your name on them too so people will see and want to hire you for photo's!