[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
X-INfERNO.com - View topic - Nintendo DS Party!!
It is currently April 27th, 2024, 6:39 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Nintendo DS Party!! 
Site Admin

Post Nintendo DS Party!! March 23rd, 2006, 3:30 pm
ok now that they have released Tetris and Metriod Prime hunters for DS i think it is time that we have a DS party!!! the only problem that i forsee is that i do not know who has a DS. so if you own one then please post here with the DS Multiplayer games that you own, which ones you want to play or think are worth playing and a small reason why. then when enough people have posted i shall make a poll and we shall decide which games to play.

games i own:
Bomberman
SuperMario 64 DS
Metroid Prime Hunters
MarioKart DS
Advance Wars Dual Strike
Tetris DS

Games that i think we should play and why
Bomberman
this is a fun multiplayer game that can get crazy and fast
MarioKart DS
A classic that should never be put to rest, end of story.
Metroid Prime Hunters
i have only been playing this game for a day and i am impressed with the im game play and controls. being a PC gamer and rather finicky about my user interfaces i rather like this FPS for DS.
Tetris DS
i never thought that this game would be very intresting or different from the origonal however several new twists have ensured that i will be addicted to this game for a while.

Profile YIM WWW
Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.

Post  March 28th, 2006, 1:12 pm
I have a DS but you have most of the games I do, although from what I hear Kristina and Megan are going to buy DS lites when they come out because they <3 video gamez!

What a strange game, the only winning move is not to play.

Post  March 29th, 2006, 1:50 pm
Kristina and I are so getting DS lites! I'm so excited! I'm getting white, yay! We just can't resist being a part of the DS club! Friday's five-way tetris got me way interested! Downside: Now I have to wait until they actually come out! Geez! Oh well, it's all good!

Site Admin

Post  April 11th, 2006, 4:08 pm
well we could have a practce party before the lites come out. i just got worms open warfare and even though it is not like the 3D version i am used to on the PC it is still really tight. it also supports 4 people on download play so that would rock to finally play people instead of a computer. we should also tell everyone who has a DS and is intrested to post their thoughts here because when it comes time for the party i will contact everyone who has added to this thread. so...post if you want me to harass you. i would like to gather everyones cell #s. so either pass them to me over the phone chain or just Message me on this forum so your number doesn't go out to the world!

Profile YIM WWW
Site Admin

Post  May 16th, 2006, 11:38 am
RELEASE DATES!!!!! Check 'EM HERE!!!

http://www.ebgames.com/product.asp?cook ... ource=0516

WOO HOOOOO!!!

Profile YIM WWW

Post  June 12th, 2006, 9:12 am
I got a DS Lite! Woohoo! So now we should play! You'll all whoop on me but I'm cool with that, I just want to play.

Site Admin

Post  June 12th, 2006, 1:13 pm
SWEEET.

bring it to the LAN party (THIS FRIDAY!!) and show it off!!

Maybe if some of us get sick enough of playing video games (not likely but still a chance) we shall start up an impromptu mini DS Party!!!!

Profile YIM WWW