[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
X-INfERNO.com - View topic - Steve's Graduation!!
It is currently April 16th, 2024, 12:53 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Steve's Graduation!! 
60w light bulb

Post Steve's Graduation!! April 28th, 2010, 1:45 pm
Everyone is invited to Steve's end of school celebration! It is May 1st at 9am at CBU. The plan is to go see him walk and then go to the Dragon House for some grub at 2pm! Let me know who can and can't go. Posting here will be fine. See you all there!!!!

60w light bulb

Post Re: Steve's Graduation!! April 28th, 2010, 2:05 pm
Count me in! One question though, were to park when I get there? I think I'm the only person who is not a regular at CBU in the group...a little help please...or will they just have signs around campus that will direct you where to park?

Demolitions Novice

Post Re: Steve's Graduation!! April 28th, 2010, 3:57 pm
will there be strippers? (nick??)

Site Admin

Post Re: Steve's Graduation!! April 28th, 2010, 7:29 pm

Profile WWW
Site Admin

Post Re: Steve's Graduation!! April 28th, 2010, 7:31 pm
Actually, maybe if UCR were run by Hitler it would be an improvement... Something to ponder...

Profile WWW
Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils.

Post Re: Steve's Graduation!! April 28th, 2010, 9:08 pm
im out. got work. but i will be free after 6! let me know if you guys are still chilllin then

Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.

Post Re: Steve's Graduation!! April 28th, 2010, 9:36 pm
I'm in, but I'll be leaving Saturday sooner then later to get back in time for work the next day.

Also as far as parking and CBU, isn't going in through the back door (har har, but no innuendo intended) better then following signs and going in the front? Doesn't matter to me though, I'm sneaking in through Thomas's car!

What a strange game, the only winning move is not to play.

60w light bulb

Post Re: Steve's Graduation!! April 29th, 2010, 6:07 pm
Also, you guys can carpool if you want too. We'll probably go from taking pictures to eating so we're all going to be together anyway. It starts at 9am.

Knows a thing or two!

Post Re: Steve's Graduation!! April 30th, 2010, 12:36 pm
I won't be at the graduation, but I can meet everyone at Dragon House. Is it the one on Alessandro?

60w light bulb

Post Re: Steve's Graduation!! April 30th, 2010, 8:31 pm
Here is the plan for tomorrow (Steve's Big Graduation Day!!!!):

Graduation starts at 9am at CBU. Steve and I will be there at 8, I will try and save as many seats as I can.

After graduation there will be plenty of time for pictures

Our reservation is at 2pm at the Dragon House (all expense paid) on Magnolia (by the Tyler Mall) We eat and have fun and have cake and take more pictures.

After all the food is eaten and/or we are full the party continues at the shop for some dancing and of course more pictures!! Hehe

If anyone needs info or once you are at CBU and need to find people don't hesitate to call me. (909)286-8897
See you all there!!
P.S. If you can only go to one of the events, that's cool. Just come whenever!

100w light bulb

Post Re: Steve's Graduation!! May 1st, 2010, 10:16 pm
Thanks for the great day guys! I'm really happy that so many people showed up and those signs were amazing, plus there were like a bunch of pictures!!!

Also:

Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils.

Post Re: Steve's Graduation!! May 2nd, 2010, 8:23 am
steve, now since you're graduated you have two options: you can dodge that ball, or you can not dodge that ball. It's your call.

Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.

Post Re: Steve's Graduation!! May 2nd, 2010, 3:10 pm

What a strange game, the only winning move is not to play.