[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
X-INfERNO.com - View topic - THE DESK IS MINE!
It is currently April 27th, 2024, 7:01 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

THE DESK IS MINE! 
100w light bulb

Post THE DESK IS MINE! March 8th, 2006, 2:01 pm
OK! im gonna have a pretty sweet setup now! now I will have much more open space in my room when people are on computers! I'll post pics later once it's all set up, but for now...a description!

ok, so I got an L shaped desk, It was cheap and after I did some measurments I discovered it will be perfect for my room! The desk will go in the corner where my TV is now (mental picture time!) and the TV will be in the middle of the room. My current desk is gonna be moved over, and my video game TV will go near where my mario baseball standee used to be (RIP mario basball standee, btw). So i'll have one comp to the left of the TV in the middle of the room, and one on the right!

so, you're probably thinking right now (probably not but stay with me here) what the heck goes where my keyboard stand used to be?!?!?!?! ITS AN L SHAPED DESK STEVE ARE YOU CRAAAAZY!!!!! Yes, but on that part i'm putting.....My guinea pig!!! yaaaaay im gonna get one tomorrow night or friday night and have a furry friend to run around and make cool sqeaky noises =) But now I don't know what to name it!

The only thing that comes to mind is Piglui (pronounced Piglooey), but I want YOUR ideas!!!!! its gotta be something fun though! FUCS came to mind but im not sure how a guinea pig is a freakin ultra cool skateboarder. PLUS, when my mom asks me what its name is and I say FUCS, that won't work out so well.

SO GIMME SOME IDEAS, PEOPLE!!!

<3

100w light bulb

Post  March 9th, 2006, 11:41 am
ok, so I think I thought of a name! Once I get him i'll post pics of my redone room+my new buddy!

Site Admin

Post  March 9th, 2006, 5:46 pm
Sweet! I think your new design is tight and having 2 good computers will be tight too. You need to make the most awesome cage thing ever for your new buddy, hugeness with lots of toys and junk! haha, would be awesome. Ok see ya neighbor

Profile WWW
Site Admin

Post  March 10th, 2006, 12:34 am
sweet-a-custa-lade stevo. you should have another moving in party except it would be more of a already-moved-in party. :?

whatever IS STILL PARTAYYY :twisted:

Profile YIM WWW