[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
X-INfERNO.com - View topic - WANTED!!
It is currently May 18th, 2024, 8:47 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

WANTED!! 
100w light bulb

Post WANTED!! March 7th, 2006, 1:40 pm
Hi everyone, I think i'm going to buy another computer desk for my house, so I can seperate my 2 computers. I'll probably buy one in the next few days, but if anyone has an old one sitting somewhere that they want to get rid of, please let me know immediatley! i'll be happy to take it away from you, and I don't care how big or small it is because modification is always possible :twisted:

anyways the desk i want is only like 70 bucks or so, but hey if someone can save me 70 bucks that would be awesome!

WARNING: TECHNICAL JARGON BELOW (not really though)

ok so I wanna make like both of my computers equal, so if i have a desk on the side when i have 2 people at my house it wont be crowded or anything. well, since the space i want it to be in is fairly small, i'll probably need a new monitor since the CRT one i have is huuuuge. the flatscreen I have now on my blue comp is 17 inch MAG, and i could get another one of those for $250. anyone know of a better deal elsewhere? 2 of the same monitor would be tight but if anyone knows of a cheaper one, let me know =) Also, I want a good wireless keyboard/mouse combo, where did you get yours from, thomas? I also think I wanna get another computer chair, so I looked at staples today and the one I have already is only 50 bucks so i'll just get another one of those. overall the project will probably cost me around 400 bucks to do everything I want, but it'll be worth it, it'll give me much more space and keep things cleaner!

</TECH STUFF(but not really!)>

so anybody, let me know if you can help me out! thanks alot! =)

Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils.

Post  March 8th, 2006, 7:25 am
go to reliable office supplies! i used to work there and talk to my brother he could probably get a desk for you like dirt cheap! workers discount!

Site Admin

Post  March 10th, 2006, 12:27 am
awwwwww tooo bad my work just tossed a bunch of good desks not too long ago. ill look about for you but it doesn't look promising. :(

on another note, why not make your own desk!! i could make up some sick cad drawings and thomas has more than enough tools. i think a custom desk made of glass or something is just the ticket!!

Profile YIM WWW