[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
X-INfERNO.com - View topic - Snowy Vacation Weekend?
It is currently April 19th, 2024, 1:07 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Snowy Vacation Weekend? 
60w light bulb

Post Snowy Vacation Weekend? January 31st, 2010, 11:57 pm
So some of us were talking and thinking that we should make a trip up to the mountain house (only if it is ok with the Rencks of course). We were thinking that it could be a Birthday (for Heather)/ Send off (for Jason)/ fun time (for everyone) in the snow kind of get together.

The dates of this awesomeness would be the weekend of February 27th. We would love a bunch of people to go. It would be a lot of fun!! What do you think? Who's in?

60w light bulb

Post Re: Snowy Vacation Weekend? February 1st, 2010, 1:00 pm
I will totally be there!!! Count me "In" Miss. Jessica!

Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils.

Post Re: Snowy Vacation Weekend? February 2nd, 2010, 12:16 am
jason is leaving?

Hungry like a wolf

Post Re: Snowy Vacation Weekend? February 2nd, 2010, 6:00 am
I hear ya Eric, he hasn't told me yet

Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.

Post Re: Snowy Vacation Weekend? February 2nd, 2010, 8:58 am
Jessica,

I talked with Heather and she said that having ever up at the mountains for her birthday weekend sounded like fun. So the date is set for sure. Thomas and I will see about getting the cabin. We'll probably go either Friday to Saturday or Saturday to Sunday, but probably not both. We'll see. I hope everyone wants to join us!

Post Re: Snowy Vacation Weekend? February 2nd, 2010, 12:58 pm
Well, if we leave Friday it probably wouldn't be till after 6 because of those who work. I think I'm leaning towards leaving on Saturday, because we can leave as early as we want and have all Saturday to play as well as Sunday.

60w light bulb

Post Re: Snowy Vacation Weekend? February 2nd, 2010, 6:05 pm
Yeah, I like the Saturday/Sunday combo better too. More time to play in the snow!!

75w light bulb

Post Re: Snowy Vacation Weekend? February 2nd, 2010, 6:34 pm
But where is Jason going?

Post Re: Snowy Vacation Weekend? February 2nd, 2010, 6:40 pm
i am down. just let me know which days so i can request off.

btw, this jason thing concerns me???????

60w light bulb

Post Re: Snowy Vacation Weekend? February 3rd, 2010, 3:12 am
The days we will be going are either the 26th and 27th or the 27th and 28th depending on what everyone decides. We can have a Friday/Saturday trip or a Saturday/Sunday trip (keep in mind that not everyone will get Friday off so if that day is picked we will most likely leave around 6 or 7pm)

I already voted for a Sat/Sun trip. What days does everyone else want to go?

I think that Jason should be the one to tell you what is going on with him. I am sorry for the confusion, I thought everyone new already. Ask him. Sorry again.

Post Re: Snowy Vacation Weekend? February 3rd, 2010, 9:09 am
Jason is moving to Las Vegas.

Eric, you should talk to Jason if you have concerns. This post is not about Jason's decision just a going away for him and a birthday party for Heather and I.

I think we should move forward with a Saturday/Sunday plan, which is the 27th/28th. We'll leave sometime mid morning on Saturday.

60w light bulb

Post Re: Snowy Vacation Weekend? February 3rd, 2010, 3:28 pm
If we do the Sat/Sun combo, seems like s fast food option lol, what time will we be back on Sunday? I usually serve at the 10am church service and I meet with my student leader at 11:30/12pm. I can see what I can do. Maybe I can meet with her later. I just don't want to slack on my commitment to my small group.

Post Re: Snowy Vacation Weekend? February 3rd, 2010, 3:34 pm
I wasn't planning on us coming back before noon on Sunday, so maybe we should rethink the Friday/Saturday. We'll leave about 6 pm and then we can come back on Saturday whenever we like.

What does everyone think?

60w light bulb

Post Re: Snowy Vacation Weekend? February 3rd, 2010, 4:12 pm
Never mind Sat/ Sun would be best. I'll talk to my student leader. Either way I'll miss something and I shouldn't miss small group on Friday because we miss that too often. This way, like you guys said, we can leave early to have a full Saturday and a descent part of the day Sunday.

60w light bulb

Post Re: Snowy Vacation Weekend? February 3rd, 2010, 5:36 pm
I am fine for either day...but I have to admit the sat/sun option does look pretty enticing...More time to play!!!!!!

Post Re: Snowy Vacation Weekend? February 4th, 2010, 12:25 pm
Man, I don't read the boards for like 2 days and BOOM! Like 15 posts now.

Megan, thanks for the quick explanation to fill Eric in.
Eric, I'm going to Vegas, baby!
Heather, I think if you tell people it's your birthday they'll totally understand you ditching any responsibilities you have. It's like a free pass to do whatever you want!

I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it, because I think this is the weekend I plan on actually moving anything I'm bringing out there. But I too think Saturday / Sunday combo is best. Depending on what time people need to do stuff Sunday, you have all day Saturday to play. Then Sunday morning you can either come back when you wake up, or go get out any extra energy you have in the snow before returning.

For full details on my move to Vegas, check my facebook! =)

What a strange game, the only winning move is not to play.

Site Admin

Post Re: Snowy Vacation Weekend? February 4th, 2010, 4:09 pm

Profile WWW
60w light bulb

Post Re: Snowy Vacation Weekend? February 4th, 2010, 4:15 pm
haha

Post Re: Snowy Vacation Weekend? February 4th, 2010, 7:19 pm

What a strange game, the only winning move is not to play.

Post Re: Snowy Vacation Weekend? February 4th, 2010, 11:09 pm
jess and megan, no need to get snippy. a simple "jason is moving vegas" would have sufficed. so thanks.

jason, we need a chat! i dont know you anymore man! mainly cuz i never see you, blame mass effect 2