[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
X-INfERNO.com - View topic - New Years Eve Party!
It is currently April 16th, 2024, 7:22 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

New Years Eve Party! 
Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils.

Post New Years Eve Party! December 29th, 2009, 10:37 pm
Jason, I want a NYE Party at your house. Like we used to do back in the day. For ol' time sake...what ya say!?

60w light bulb

Post Re: New Years Eve Party! December 30th, 2009, 6:47 pm
Is there any new updates about where a New Years get together will be?

Knows a thing or two!

Post Re: New Years Eve Party! December 30th, 2009, 7:40 pm
Last night we talked about it and Bethany and I both offered our houses for a get together, but I don't know if anything has been decided yet.

60w light bulb

Post Re: New Years Eve Party! December 30th, 2009, 10:07 pm
Rebekah's house for New Years is a "No-Go". I asked Kelley, and she said we could have it at our house...but I have to be in Anaheim the next day to see my grandma (early - at 7am). So I am not sure how late I will be out for New Years!!! I am thinking that it would be best to do at Natalie's place...pool/spa and good company there. Just my two cents. Anyone else????

Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.

Post Re: New Years Eve Party! December 30th, 2009, 10:35 pm
Unfortunately Eric I will not be hosting any sort of New Years shin-dig. I don't know what Stephen's plans are but I believe he'll be back and forth between the Redlands area and Riverside depending, and Ryan I think is going to Bentos. I'll be working until 8:30 on New Years Eve and I have no clue what my parents plans are so my house is not the happening place.

As far as Natalie's or Bethany's I'm down for either. If Bethany wants to be able to ditch out early, and Natalie wants to host then that sounds great to me. Or if anyone else has other plans, I'm sure people are down to hear them. Whatever happens, just please hit me up with a text or something and I'll try to be there.

What a strange game, the only winning move is not to play.

Post Re: New Years Eve Party! December 30th, 2009, 10:37 pm
Natalie's place it is!!!!!!!!!! when and bring what!?

cool?

Post Re: New Years Eve Party! December 30th, 2009, 10:41 pm

Knows a thing or two!

Post Re: New Years Eve Party! December 31st, 2009, 12:21 am
That sounds great! I am happy to host another get together for everyone.

As for what to bring, I agree with Jason: something to do and something to consume. We do not have many games at my place, so bring as many fun things as you guys want. We just got the pool/spa redone, so bring a suit and towel if you want to go in the jacuzzi. Also, food is fine but we'll have some stuff to eat. My mom did say that you guys should bring anything you want alcohol-wise because she is only going to go food shopping.

So, in short:
-Games
-Bathing suit/towel
-Booze
-Maybe some snacks if there is something you really want to eat

This is going to be fun! I can't wait!

Knows a thing or two!

Post Re: New Years Eve Party! December 31st, 2009, 12:22 am
P.S.
If anyone needs my address or phone number again, private message me.

Knows a thing or two!

Post Re: New Years Eve Party! December 31st, 2009, 12:48 pm
Oops, I forgot to mention a time. I'm thinking around 6pm sounds good for people to start showing up. Hope to see a lot of you tonight!

60w light bulb

Post Re: New Years Eve Party! December 31st, 2009, 1:25 pm
Awesome. This is going to be fun. Bathke just taught me a new card game that we should all play. It was a lot of fun. Sounds like we have a good plan, I'm excited.

Happy New Years Eve!

P.S. Megan, I know that you got those 5 bags of poppers but do you think we should get more?

Post Re: New Years Eve Party! January 1st, 2010, 1:12 am
Good Times!!!

Post Re: New Years Eve Party! January 1st, 2010, 10:58 am
Last night was SO much fun! I really had a blast. Thanks Natalie for hosting.

Eric and Nicole, where were you guys? We missed you!

Jessica, I just saw the message to me about poppers and I forgot to bring them last night anyway. Sorry. LOL

60w light bulb

Post Re: New Years Eve Party! January 1st, 2010, 8:38 pm
Even though I came late, I still had a great time. Thanks again Natalie for having the bash at your place. Hot tub was great...except when I had to get out-so cold!!!. Jessica, it was nice to finally meet Bathke after hearing so much about him. Thanks EVERYONE for bringing in the new year with me!!!

Post Re: New Years Eve Party! January 2nd, 2010, 2:34 am
sorry about not showing up. wasnt able to check forum for directions since i had work the day of. hope it was fun, and i do have some juicy news that did happen new years eve night....

Post Re: New Years Eve Party! January 2nd, 2010, 2:51 am

Post Re: New Years Eve Party! January 2nd, 2010, 9:16 am
JASON! WHY YOU GOTTA RUIN THE SURPRISE!

lol

75w light bulb

Post Re: New Years Eve Party! January 3rd, 2010, 1:13 pm
Yep sorry for not coming. But we do a family dinner on new years eve which went a little later then I thought, and then I fell asleep for a bit, and then I woke up and thought it's too late to drive anywhere. Oh well.

Knows a thing or two!

Post Re: New Years Eve Party! January 6th, 2010, 2:19 pm
I'm glad everyone had a great time. I did too, and I love hosting events for all of you.