[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
X-INfERNO.com - View topic - Starcraft R Hard
It is currently April 20th, 2024, 1:06 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Starcraft R Hard 
Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.

Post Starcraft R Hard September 28th, 2009, 6:51 pm
I need some protips, or maybe just more practice! I started out as zerg, got rocked alot. Been trying Terran, I think I'm doing better but still getting railed!

What a strange game, the only winning move is not to play.

Site Admin

Post Re: Starcraft R Hard September 28th, 2009, 7:05 pm
Starcraft are hard! We should team up against Steve or Patrick!!

No BS!!!!

Profile WWW
Demolitions Novice

Post Re: Starcraft R Hard September 28th, 2009, 7:41 pm
omg wtb

Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils.

Post Re: Starcraft R Hard September 28th, 2009, 9:12 pm
everyones playing starzcraps now?

100w light bulb

Post Re: Starcraft R Hard September 29th, 2009, 6:18 am
I'm always down for some Starcraft!! I recommend this site for everything regarding the Starcraft scene: http://www.teamliquid.net

gl hf dd lw ka bf mfbf

One big thing people always talk about is making sure to always spend your money. Say you're playing protoss, and you have 300 minerals, but only 1 gateway. if you're not in the process of teching up, build a zealot, and also another gateway with the extra 150 you have. If you die with 3000 minerals left over, thats like a ton of units you could have to defend your death!

edit: Here's a sweet tip that I just picked up!!

"Cloning: This refers to issuing the same command to many units but with different targets. For example, suppose you're Terran playing against Zerg and you see several Lurkers burrowed. Say you have a group of Science Vessels on the other side of the map and want to irradiate all of them. Select all your Science Vessels, order them to irradiate the first Lurker, deselect one Science Vessel from the group by clicking on its wireframe in the bottom, order them to irradiate another Lurker, deselect,
irradiate, and so on. That way all your Science Vessels will move over at the same time and irradiate di fferent Lurkers.

You can apply this to many different situations. Send scouting units to different parts of the map, fly Scourges at diff erent Science Vessels, target Zealots at diff erent Tanks, and so on.

Lion Chew Toy

Post Re: Starcraft R Hard September 29th, 2009, 8:05 am
i recommend L33tstarcrafttrainerz.com

also, eric I think you meant starcrapes.... which are DELICIOUS.

I like mine filled with zealots.

Site Admin

Post Re: Starcraft R Hard September 29th, 2009, 11:38 am

Profile YIM WWW

Post Re: Starcraft R Hard September 29th, 2009, 7:07 pm
hahahahahahahahhahahahahhaahahha

starcrapes

fill mine with medics please

n00b

Post Re: Starcraft R Hard September 30th, 2009, 12:29 pm

Post Re: Starcraft R Hard September 30th, 2009, 7:50 pm
alex!!!!!!!!!!! sup mang!

i do agree, star crepes gooooooooo!!!!!!!!

Post Re: Starcraft R Hard October 1st, 2009, 12:19 pm
So I have until december to train for our 2009 Steve and Patrick Starcraft Killathon.

The training begins today!

100w light bulb

Post Re: Starcraft R Hard October 1st, 2009, 8:19 pm
Hey!! If hemp is in this he's gonna destroy us all!!!

Site Admin

Post Re: Starcraft R Hard October 2nd, 2009, 12:05 am
yeah, im not so good at playing people, i suck in that area. it seems that even with steve's amazing starcraft ability and my "so called" skill things are still a bit uneven.

im saying that i will play a game the way you guys want to but i am also saying i'm not up for getting slaughtered more than once.

Profile YIM WWW

Post Re: Starcraft R Hard October 2nd, 2009, 6:29 pm
I think for sure we should play, and we'll mix up teams as need be. Hopefully by the time December rolls around I won't be as terrible at Starcraft as I am now (I'll also hopefully have SC2 to practice with).

Me and Corey managed to train up our comp stomping skills today, as we overcame a 2v5 victory. FOR ADUN!

n00b

Post Re: Starcraft R Hard October 2nd, 2009, 7:15 pm
Sup Eric!

Haha, I don't care what the teams are but would you guys want to play when I get back? I miss it!

Protip for Jason: instead of sunkens/photon cannons make units. They serve as sort of a mobile defense, and you can use them in an offensive when you're ready. Another tip - keep units near your minerals!

Post Re: Starcraft R Hard October 3rd, 2009, 8:07 pm

100w light bulb

Post Re: Starcraft R Hard October 3rd, 2009, 11:31 pm

Post Re: Starcraft R Hard October 5th, 2009, 11:35 pm
Corey, Steve, and I made an awesome 3v3 Starcraft team today. We're working on our leet strategies of rushing your face and pwning everyone!

If the Steve and Patrick Killathon doesn't work out, maybe we'll do St-ore-son takes on the world 3 v Everyone!

Site Admin

Post Re: Starcraft R Hard October 8th, 2009, 5:22 pm
we need to play more so I can hone my M&Ms strategy!

Profile WWW

Post Re: Starcraft R Hard October 8th, 2009, 6:11 pm
I'm not gonna lie, until I thought about it right now I thought the M&M strategy was Marines and Marines. Gotta get more Marines!