[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
X-INfERNO.com - View topic - Halloween Party Plans
It is currently April 25th, 2024, 7:28 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Halloween Party Plans 
60w light bulb

Post Re: Halloween Party Plans October 6th, 2009, 1:53 pm
Heather said, "I can just hide under the a blanket or Nick."

Hehe, you're funny!

Ok, Thanks for the input. I can't wait, it's going to be fun and if we end up full of candy and in silly costumes that will be fine too.

60w light bulb

Post Re: Halloween Party Plans October 14th, 2009, 6:25 pm
Update: The invitations are out, Jason and Bethany I have yours and Eric you left yours at Steve's. The party is at my house and it will start at 5pm. There will be spaghetti with meatballs and garlic bread for dinner which will be served between 6 and 7pm. As for the drinks there will be the usual but if anyone has any requests please let me know. Alcohol will be served at this party so maybe people will want to carpool and have a DD, no one will be allowed to drive away from this party if they have had too much to drink. I am also taking requests for any alcoholic beverages anyone may want, we have a blender so mixed drink suggestions are welcome.

I can't wait it's going to be great. See you all there!!!

Demolitions Novice

Post Re: Halloween Party Plans October 14th, 2009, 7:12 pm
midori sours! and whiskey sours! and margaritas! and mojitos! and daquiris! and mudslides! and bikinis! and cups of death! and nick-oncoctions! and.. no vodka. yuck.

with all this drinking and being responsible and eating cake: should we bring sleeping bags?!

Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils.

Post Re: Halloween Party Plans October 14th, 2009, 9:45 pm
Gin, tonic, simple syrup, lemon juice

60w light bulb

Post Re: Halloween Party Plans October 15th, 2009, 9:32 am
Sounds great Jessica!

60w light bulb

Post Re: Halloween Party Plans October 15th, 2009, 1:40 pm
Wow, that was a lot of drink suggestions. Hehe
I just want you guys to know that just because you suggest it doesn't mean I'm going to get everything (that was a lot). Hehe You are free to bring your own drinks too if you want. But I will be getting some stuff; once I know exactly what I will be getting I will post it so if you want to bring something other than that you can.

Corey, I don't even know what some of the drinks that you listed are. Hehe

As far as the sleeping-bag thing...For right now if you are planning to drink (that much) I would say yes bring one. If that plan changes I will let you guys know. This is going to be great! Prepare to be wowed. Hehe

60w light bulb

Post Re: Halloween Party Plans October 19th, 2009, 8:55 pm
So the alcoholic drinks I have for the party are:
Mad Scientist, margaritas, Peach schnapps and Dr.Pepper, Tootsie Roll, Apple Jack, Kahlua, Kamikaze shots and anything else you can make with those ingredients.
I'm not planning on getting beer so if you want some bring it with you.

As for regular drinks I will have hot apple cider (home-made), Dr.Pepper, Orange juice, sprite, raspberry ice tea and water.

If anyone has any suggestions for non-alcoholic drinks that would be cool!

If anyone has any suggestions for anything else; games, snacks, ect. that is cool too! I have some but we could always have more. Hearing what you guys would like is always welcome, I look forward to the party.

Post Re: Halloween Party Plans October 20th, 2009, 8:19 am
all those drinks i have never heard of

60w light bulb

Post Re: Halloween Party Plans October 22nd, 2009, 7:47 pm
So I was wondering who thinks that they will spend the night? There is room and it's really not a problem, I even have cinnamon rolls for breakfast. I would just like a rough estimate of who might be staying.

Demolitions Novice

Post Re: Halloween Party Plans October 22nd, 2009, 8:38 pm

Post Re: Halloween Party Plans October 22nd, 2009, 10:06 pm
so it starts at 6? then....people are going to the haunted haus?

60w light bulb

Post Re: Halloween Party Plans October 23rd, 2009, 6:28 pm
Corey, Natalie already called dibs on the murphy bed a long time ago. hehe
You'll have to check with her to see if she'll share it with you.

Eric the Haunted house idea was something to do before Halloween but no one really showed interest so I don't think we are doing that anymore. My Halloween/Birthday party starts at 5pm and will be held at my house.

Post Re: Halloween Party Plans October 23rd, 2009, 8:57 pm
i will be a little late then

Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.

Post Re: Halloween Party Plans October 30th, 2009, 9:44 pm
The day can't get any closer (well it can in 78 minutes, but psssh), so if you have anymore details out with them! Otherwise I hope to see everyone at Jessica's tomorrow!

What a strange game, the only winning move is not to play.

60w light bulb

Post Re: Halloween Party Plans October 30th, 2009, 10:09 pm
Oh yes, it is nearly party time! Hehe (and Birthday time!!) 52 minutes to go and I will be 23 years old.

Heather I will miss you! I hope that you feel much better really soon!!!!!!!

See everyone else tomorrow at 5pm :D

Site Admin

Post Re: Halloween Party Plans October 31st, 2009, 5:05 am
Happy Birfday! See you soon!

Profile YIM WWW
Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.

Post Re: Halloween Party Plans November 1st, 2009, 5:42 pm
I think the party was a huge success and alot of fun.

However I require pics, or it didn't really happen. Where you at Thomas!?!?

What a strange game, the only winning move is not to play.

60w light bulb

Post Re: Halloween Party Plans November 2nd, 2009, 8:16 am
I agree....Total success for the party!!! I had such a fun time, and everyone had great costumes. Kudos to Jessica for throwing the shin-dig!!!

60w light bulb

Post Re: Halloween Party Plans November 2nd, 2009, 10:18 am
Thanks you guys, I'm so glad that everyone had fun! And everyone really did have great costumes. I can't wait to see the pictures, they're going to be great :D

Bethany and Nicole I wanted to say thanks again for helping me clean up, that was such a huge help to me. I really appreciate it!!

Does anyone want to help me eat some of this left over food? Hehe

Demolitions Novice

Post Re: Halloween Party Plans November 2nd, 2009, 11:48 am