[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
X-INfERNO.com - View topic - Fourth of July Barbecue!
It is currently April 19th, 2024, 1:20 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Fourth of July Barbecue! 
Knows a thing or two!

Post Fourth of July Barbecue! June 13th, 2009, 11:06 am
Hello! I'm actually here on xinferno for the first time to tell you guys about a barbecue at my house on the fourth of July. I know that's not for a while, but this is just a heads up. I have a pool/jacuzzi and a tight grill. Everyone is invited! Also, afterwards my family is going to see fireworks somewhere to be determined, and everyone is invited to that too! I hope to see all of you there!

Lion Chew Toy

Post Re: Fourth of July Barbecue! June 15th, 2009, 3:13 pm
Planning ahead? what is this foreign nonsense?

Sounds cool to me.

BYOM?

Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.

Post Re: Fourth of July Barbecue! June 15th, 2009, 4:37 pm

What a strange game, the only winning move is not to play.

60w light bulb

Post Re: Fourth of July Barbecue! June 18th, 2009, 10:41 am
sounds GREAT! BYOM> Is that bring youre own meat?

60w light bulb

Post Re: Fourth of July Barbecue! June 19th, 2009, 10:33 am
Sounds Like fun!! Can't wait!

Site Admin

Post Re: Fourth of July Barbecue! June 19th, 2009, 10:43 am
Come for the meat,

Stay for the meat.

Profile WWW

Post Re: Fourth of July Barbecue! June 24th, 2009, 8:47 am

Knows a thing or two!

Post Re: Fourth of July Barbecue! June 25th, 2009, 10:03 pm
I'm glad to see that some of you guys want to come over on the 4th. It will be sometime in the early afternoon (like 1 or 2-ish). Nick, totally BYOM. My mom's in charge of potato salad though, and we will probably buy hot dogs/brawts and beer, but bring whatever you guys want. As for the fireworks, I guess my family is going to my dad's girlfriend's parent's house. He's going to check on how many random people I can invite if anyone is interested in going over there with us too. I'll let you all know how that works out.

Lion Chew Toy

Post Re: Fourth of July Barbecue! June 26th, 2009, 9:44 am
I dunno if this is unreasonable or plan ruining, but I remember the one time we went to the beach for the fireworks was pretty cool + we almost died because people were shooting fireworks sideways. (which is always exciting!)

i dunno, heather and I have a million sparklers left. I hear putting them between your butt-cheeks is pretty fun. might be cool to do bbq then jam down to beachtown at like 6?

but then I guess if someone explodes on the freeway, we might miss the fireworks.

Knows a thing or two!

Post Re: Fourth of July Barbecue! June 26th, 2009, 4:04 pm
That sounds fun! And totally not plan ruining. I'll still go with my family because I kinda have to, but that works. As long as you guys show up at my bbq, I don't care what you do after!

Knows a thing or two!

Post Re: Fourth of July Barbecue! June 28th, 2009, 9:17 pm
I'm wondering if it would be inconvenient to change the bbq from Saturday to Friday. That way we could party into the night and toast marshmallows and go in the jacuzzi. Would that work for you guys?
Saturday is still fine, but I would have to kick you guys out because I'm going to Fontana for fireworks with my family.

60w light bulb

Post Re: Fourth of July Barbecue! June 28th, 2009, 11:17 pm
Friday night (what time?) is fine with me. I think it would be awesome!! I can't wait.

Knows a thing or two!

Post Re: Fourth of July Barbecue! June 29th, 2009, 11:47 am
Okay, Friday it is! So here are the details:

Friday, 3 July 2009
3pm-whenever!
10407 Saltbush Circle, Moreno Valley, Ca 92557
My number: (951) 315-2989 Call if you have questions or get lost.

Bring your swim suits and any bbq stuff that you want, except potato salad. If you want any meat besides hot dogs and brawts feel free to bring it. I hope to see you all there!

Post Re: Fourth of July Barbecue! June 29th, 2009, 1:10 pm
Okay, now that we have that aspect figured out, which sounds like a lot of fun Natalie thanks, what should we do for the actual fourth of July?

Nick's idea sounds cool but needs some more planning and has the possibility of being crazy!

Patrick offered up his house a while ago for fireworks, maybe that offer is still on the table.

60w light bulb

Post Re: Fourth of July Barbecue! June 29th, 2009, 1:31 pm
Nick and I probably won't be able to go on friday because we have marraige small group from 7-9:30ish and then I'm suposed to be at this other bbq for old CBTL workers. Sorry :(

Post Re: Fourth of July Barbecue! July 1st, 2009, 12:49 pm
So the ladies and I discussed 4th of July possibilities last night during Gender Night. And this is what we've come up with. Friday's plans are still on but these are in addition.

Saturday we'll go to a park to play and possibly have a picnic. Then Nicole has invited us over to her house to swim. And then later at some point we'll head to Patrick's house downtown to watch fireworks.

Sound good?

Site Admin

Post Re: Fourth of July Barbecue! July 1st, 2009, 3:05 pm
Sounds fine to me, if you guys want to BBQ just bring food and we can use the grill (now that we know how it works :)).

Just bring what you want to snack on!

Profile YIM WWW
Lion Chew Toy

Post Re: Fourth of July Barbecue! July 2nd, 2009, 7:29 am
kinda sounds like a lot of shuffling around and driving and such. Why not just nicole's and patrick's?

Post Re: Fourth of July Barbecue! July 2nd, 2009, 12:28 pm
whatever

Lion Chew Toy

Post Re: Fourth of July Barbecue! July 2nd, 2009, 2:10 pm
yikes. my bad. park it is.