[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
X-INfERNO.com - View topic - El Mirage - July 10th
It is currently April 27th, 2024, 4:36 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

El Mirage - July 10th 
Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.

Post El Mirage - July 10th June 2nd, 2009, 12:07 pm
Hey everyone,

I've told a lot of you about this trip already, but just to make sure no one is out of the loop, we are going to El Mirage July 10th.

Thomas will load of the trailer with bikes and quads and such and Heather will be borrowing her mom's rv.

We will leave about 6 or 7ish Friday evening, staying Friday night and Saturday night, and then coming back sometime Sunday.

Everyone is welcome. It will be hot, because El Mirage is in the desert, but it will be lots of fun!

Demolitions Novice

Post Re: El Mirage - July 10th June 2nd, 2009, 1:37 pm
have fun.

Post Re: El Mirage - July 10th June 3rd, 2009, 10:33 am
Hey Corey, I know that you work weekends, but is there any way that you could switch shifts or something so that you can join us? It would be really awesome if you could be a part of this trip.

Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils.

Post Re: El Mirage - July 10th June 4th, 2009, 10:32 am
how many vehicles we got?

Post Re: El Mirage - July 10th June 6th, 2009, 2:47 pm
I'm not sure exactly what will be going on for me, but it sounds fun. I'll try to be available and stuff.

What a strange game, the only winning move is not to play.

Post Re: El Mirage - July 10th June 8th, 2009, 10:10 am
Eric, what do you mean, "how many vehicles we got?" Do you mean toys or cars?

If you mean cars, we're taking Mammoth (the truck) to tow the trailer and that seats 6. Heather will probably be in the motorhome and that probably fits 3-4; I don't know for sure. If more than 10 people want to come, we can either have someone else drive or they can sweat to death in the back of the truck. LOL

If you mean toys, we're bringing the two quads, thomas's big bike, at least one honda 90, and maybe the go cart. I'm not sure what else we're bringing.

Lion Chew Toy

Post Re: El Mirage - July 10th June 8th, 2009, 11:27 am
Thomas and I are going to build a drillcycle. So we're DEF bringing that. (unless we get lazy, or I get cheap, which are both super possible)

And we could easily fit a bunch of bicycles in the motorhome if people would want to do some man (or woman) powered biking up in the hills.

Post Re: El Mirage - July 10th June 8th, 2009, 10:34 pm
1. drillcycle? what the pazookie is that?

2. its not mammoth, its MAGNUS!!!!!!! grrrrr! hahahah

3. no more bringing of 90's?

Lion Chew Toy

Post Re: El Mirage - July 10th June 9th, 2009, 11:29 am

Post Re: El Mirage - July 10th June 9th, 2009, 1:20 pm

60w light bulb

Post Re: El Mirage - July 10th June 10th, 2009, 11:08 am
oooo so excited for awesome desert trip. Tan of a life time! YEEEEAH!

Post Re: El Mirage - July 10th June 10th, 2009, 12:53 pm
magnus for life! hahahahah

Post Re: El Mirage - July 10th July 2nd, 2009, 7:22 am
Bump! Yay!

So this trip is for next weekend! We'll do some more specifics over the next few days.

Lion Chew Toy

Post Re: El Mirage - July 10th July 6th, 2009, 9:46 am
So I haven't talked to Megan or Thomas about this, and I'm not sure if anyone has said anything because it's never fun to talk about but: Cost

Thomas and Megan are going to have to get gas for the truck, and all the quads and such.

Additionally I understand that there is a (possible?) fee now of 30 per vehicle? (truck + motorhome = 60)

And then there is food. (which I dunno who is actually getting the food either. Heather and I won't have any time since Breezy is coming to stay with us for the week and leaving on Friday).

I know not everyone has a ton of money and such. So I'm not trying to pressure people who don't really have a lot of extra money (like Eric for instance). I'm just putting it out there that it's going to be an expensive trip, and Thomas and Megan are putting a lot of work into it, so we should figure out how to take the share we can afford.

Hungry like a wolf

Post Re: El Mirage - July 10th July 6th, 2009, 1:21 pm
Bake sale + Lemonade stand, d'uh!

Post Re: El Mirage - July 10th July 6th, 2009, 5:23 pm
lets figure out the break down, then we can divide it by the people going

Post Re: El Mirage - July 10th July 8th, 2009, 9:23 am
Some of the girl's and I figured that $20 a person would be reasonable.

I know it may seem high but with the $60 entrance fee because we have two vehicles, the gas for the motorhome, trailer and toys, and then food for who knows the total it makes sense.

Please have your money on Friday.

I will be buying food before Friday but I expect to be paid back.

If there is something specific that you would like to eat while we are out there, then please purchase that yourself or you can ask me and I may get it.

BTW, We also need a more official head count. Here's who I think is coming. Please confirm or deny asap. Thanks

Thomas/Megan
Nick/Heather
Steve/Jessica
Nicole
Eric
Beth
Bethany (I know you are a maybe)
Jason
Ian

60w light bulb

Post Re: El Mirage - July 10th July 8th, 2009, 10:37 am
nick/heather are a YES!

Knows a thing or two!

Post Re: El Mirage - July 10th July 8th, 2009, 11:47 am
I know I said I might go with you guys, and I really want to, but it doens't look like I'll make it. I'm leaving at 4 am immediately after this trip to go on a three day car ride to Wisconsin! So I think I will have to skip out on El Mirage this time. :(

100w light bulb

Post Re: El Mirage - July 10th July 8th, 2009, 12:36 pm
I'm a comin! Jessica should also be as well!

As far as the price goes, it makes sense. We were also talking about this last night when we had approximately 12 people coming. a 60$ entry fee would mean 5$ a person to get in, about 5$ each for gas (and very possibly more), and around the same for food. As people drop out, the food and gas costs remain basically the same, but the entrance fee goes up for everyone, so $20 each sounds good!