[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
X-INfERNO.com - View topic - Pen tablet doodle.
It is currently September 28th, 2024, 7:26 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Pen tablet doodle. 
Site Admin

Post Pen tablet doodle. February 27th, 2008, 12:12 am
Ok so I got a digital tablet:

Its cool and allows me to make sweet doodles with ease like this:

Lol. oh doodling! I'll post my work from my cool classes soon. Until then, make your own paint doodle and post it! You can use the X-INfERNO public domain to host it:

http://x-inferno.com/uploader.asp

Profile WWW
100w light bulb

Post  February 27th, 2008, 4:57 pm
alright heres my picture although it only took like 30 seconds and it was doing it right handed, I just wanted something to upload!!!

Site Admin

Post  February 27th, 2008, 5:00 pm
Oh man, do you know what you have done?

im just waiting to see what jason draws....

for me, does this count?

[url=http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v442/MrBurritroMan/Misc/Patrick-BlankFace-BigSmile.jpg]Image
Click for bigger picture[/url]

Profile YIM WWW
100w light bulb

Post  February 27th, 2008, 5:02 pm
haha oh wow that picture is really creepy cause you don't expect it then you scroll down and BAM!!!

oh and for the record that thing in the bottom right of my picture isn't a male reproductive organ it's actually a baseball bat

Site Admin

Post  February 27th, 2008, 5:03 pm

Profile YIM WWW
100w light bulb

Post  February 27th, 2008, 5:04 pm

Site Admin

Post  February 27th, 2008, 5:08 pm

Profile YIM WWW
Site Admin

Post  February 27th, 2008, 5:18 pm

Profile WWW
Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.

Post  February 27th, 2008, 10:32 pm

What a strange game, the only winning move is not to play.

Site Admin

Post  February 27th, 2008, 11:05 pm
Jason approved!

Here's something I did right now!

Profile WWW
100w light bulb

Post  February 27th, 2008, 11:49 pm
haha why are you vomiting water

...ah who cares why it's hilarious!!!

Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.

Post  February 28th, 2008, 4:21 pm

What a strange game, the only winning move is not to play.

75w light bulb

Post  March 2nd, 2008, 10:36 pm
Yay doodles! Here is a doodle I made in some boring class at UCR. I scanned it into my computer so I wouldn't lose it.
I did that file sharing thing and heres the link. I don't know how you guys made the actual picture show.

To Demonstrate the difference in size i have downloaded your picture and saved it as a JPEG. click on both links and you will notice which one opens much faster. -MrBurritoMan

BMP 4.26MB
http://x-inferno.servehttp.com/publicdo ... batman.bmp
JPEG 0.141MB
http://x-inferno.servehttp.com/publicdo ... batman.JPG

Site Admin

Post  March 3rd, 2008, 1:01 am
holy poop batman a BMP! those are big.

when you save your picture, while giving the file a name look for a drop down menu called "Save as Type", in there select "JPEG". upload that file and it will be smaller and easier for us to open.

Profile YIM WWW
Site Admin

Post  March 3rd, 2008, 7:49 am
Lol, nice Nicole. This topic is pretty sweet.

Profile WWW
100w light bulb

Post  March 3rd, 2008, 7:27 pm
haha, that was awesome nicole!