[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
X-INfERNO.com - View topic - A Combined Guy's/Girl's Night
It is currently April 16th, 2024, 8:59 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

A Combined Guy's/Girl's Night 
60w light bulb

Post A Combined Guy's/Girl's Night November 19th, 2009, 1:44 pm
Hello Gents,
The Girls would like to invite you to a cookie decorating, video game playing fun filled evening. This will be held on Tuesday December 8th at my house. It will be so much fun and we would love to have you there. We are really looking forward to having a Girl's and Guy's night together. :D

Demolitions Novice

Post Re: A Combined Guy's/Girl's Night November 19th, 2009, 4:40 pm
will there be starcraft? or at least cookies in the shapes of "C"'s "6"'s dumbbells, or hyphens?

60w light bulb

Post Re: A Combined Guy's/Girl's Night November 19th, 2009, 9:28 pm
If you guys want to bring enough laptops to play starcraft then go for it. Like Tiffany said we were thinking more of the Wii and or Playstation 3; something that can be hooked up here. As for cookie shapes, you can make whatever shape you want (except body parts or anything crude). Hehe

Hungry like a wolf

Post Re: A Combined Guy's/Girl's Night November 20th, 2009, 11:02 am

60w light bulb

Post Re: A Combined Guy's/Girl's Night November 20th, 2009, 2:00 pm
I didn't want to do a gingerbead man any way. Ginger snaps are much cooler!

60w light bulb

Post Re: A Combined Guy's/Girl's Night November 25th, 2009, 8:52 am
As promised, here are the things specific to your recipies that you need to bring with you on Dec.1....I think I am missing a few, so I will go through and look for any flagged recipies I missed!!! Also, Heather I made a copy of the bread pudding recipie you wanted for Nick, but I did not see anything else you flagged! Where you going to make gingerbread cookies? I that case, all you need to bring is ground ginger and molasses (which I know you already have). I will bring the copies of the recipies with me on Friendsgiving!

***Coconut-Raspberry Delights***(Natalie)
-Flaked coconut
-Almond Extract
-seedless raspberry jam

***Double Almond-Raspberry Blossoms***(Natalie)
-1 8oz package cream cheese
-1 Orange
-Slivered almonds (1/2 cup)

***White Chocolate-Cherry Shortbread***(Natalie)
-1 jar maraschino cherries
-12 oz. white chocolate

***Chocolate-Cherry Cookies***(Megan?)
-1 jar maraschino cherries
-1 bag chocolate chips
-1 can sweetened condensed milk

***White Chocolate and Raspberry Cookie***(Megan)
-1 bag white chocolate chips
-seedless raspberry jam

60w light bulb

Post Re: A Combined Guy's/Girl's Night November 25th, 2009, 10:38 am
I would love a copy of the bread pudding recipe for nick and Bethany did you have a recipe for ginger brea cookies? If not could look one up. Thanks for doing this!

Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.

Post Re: A Combined Guy's/Girl's Night November 25th, 2009, 11:02 am
I also wanted the recipe with the mint candies in the chocolate cookies. If you can't find it, you can just bring the magazines on Friday. Thanks so much girlie!

60w light bulb

Post Re: A Combined Guy's/Girl's Night November 28th, 2009, 11:35 am
Holy crap! I bought all the supplies to make the cookies, and I either got enough flour, sugar, butter etc., OR there will be tons of extra ingredients!!! I think I went a little overboard...oops!

60w light bulb

Post Re: A Combined Guy's/Girl's Night November 29th, 2009, 9:11 pm
That's ok, maybe well just have to have more then one cookie day. One now and one next year or something. You are awesome, thanks for doing that. See you Tuesday!!

Knows a thing or two!

Post Re: A Combined Guy's/Girl's Night November 30th, 2009, 12:22 pm

60w light bulb

Post Re: A Combined Guy's/Girl's Night December 1st, 2009, 10:59 am
OK...so I copied the last of the recipes, and no one needs to bring anything else with them for tonight to make the dough (except extra nuts and chocolate chips for double recipes).
Megan, you only need to get the "pastel cream mint kisses". I know they sell some at the 'Sweet Factory' at the Tyler mall -OR- they also sell them at a fruit stand that my family always goes to. Kelley said she might make a trip out there this week and she could pick them up for you (see...she is not ALL bad...she just has her 'mean sister' moments!). Can't wait to see you girls tonight...and hopefully the guys on the 8th to decorate, bake, and eat some YUMMY cookies!!!!

60w light bulb

Post Re: A Combined Guy's/Girl's Night December 7th, 2009, 5:53 pm
I know everyone was excited...but I am sorry to announce that combined girls/guys night to bake christmas cookies is moving to NEXT week!!!! I am not going to be able to attend (since one of my stupid finals is scheduled 7-10pm on tues 12/08). Us girls have talked about it, and we want to postpone baking one more week... Don't be too sad, there will still be TONS of cookies to bake, decorate and eat, it will just not be THIS week! We can all be pissed at UCR for scheduling such CRAPPY finals times.

Site Admin

Post Re: A Combined Guy's/Girl's Night December 8th, 2009, 12:13 pm

Profile WWW
60w light bulb

Post Re: A Combined Guy's/Girl's Night December 14th, 2009, 2:24 pm
Just a reminder to everyone: Christmas cookies will be baked this week at Jessica's house on 12/15/09!!!!
Everyone is invited, so I hope to see you all there.

60w light bulb

Post Re: A Combined Guy's/Girl's Night December 14th, 2009, 9:23 pm
Boys can watch tv or play games and when the cookies are ready to be decorated everyone can join in. Should be a lot of fun, I am excited!

As far as decorating stuff I have cookie cutters and lots of different sprinkles.

See you all tomorrow at my house around 7pm. :D

Post Re: A Combined Guy's/Girl's Night December 14th, 2009, 10:24 pm
I won't be able to attend, but if it's not too much to ask please save me the following cookies:

(1) C
(1) 6
(1) Dumbell

Thank you! I hope you guys (and gals) have alot of fun.

What a strange game, the only winning move is not to play.

Post Re: A Combined Guy's/Girl's Night December 15th, 2009, 9:26 am
Jason, why can't you come?

Hungry like a wolf

Post Re: A Combined Guy's/Girl's Night December 15th, 2009, 2:10 pm
Cuz he's not in California!

I'll be in California next week though...wooooo, party party!

60w light bulb

Post Re: A Combined Guy's/Girl's Night December 16th, 2009, 1:49 pm
Ok...so who else LOVED all the cookies we baked??????